At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc.
Learn About Our Services
Please be advised regarding the service policies we follow at At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc. in Stoneham, Massachusetts:
- Grooming is by appointment only. Please, no walk-ins.
- Prices given over the phone are estimates only and are subject to change upon actual examination of your dog.
- In general, prices are based on pets that are in reasonable condition and good temperament.
- We offer day care two (2) hours before your appointment and/or two (2) hours after your appointment for $7.50 per two-hour increments.
- A four-hour window is required when scheduling your pet for grooming.
- Please do not show up before your scheduled pickup time. By showing up early, you could cause harm to your pet. We may be in the middle of scissoring his/her face and they hear or see you, they may jerk their head and get nicked or worse.
- Owners are NOT allowed to stay and watch while their dog is being worked on.
- We will not groom a dog if we feel it is too aggressive to the point that it jeopardizes the dog or the groomer’s safety. We will apply the appropriate DoTerra Essential Oils or CBD oil with the owner’s approval
- If you have a longer-haired dog, it is recommended that you brush him/her prior to the appointment to save time and money. If your dog has two or more mats we will do our best to remove them as long as it does not distress your dog, if they are to uncomfortable during the process, they will have to be shaved down. (We will notify the owner for consent prior) Matted fur is very uncomfortable for your dog. It pulls at their skin and can stop blood circulation. If you are unable to brush your dog on a regular basis, you should request a short trim for your dog. If there are mats and tangles that cause an unusually long time to brush, we will, unfortunately, have to charge an additional fee.
Emmi-Pet Ultrasonic teeth cleaning
At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc. we offer a brand new service, Ultrasonic teeth cleaning for Dogs. If your anything like me, I am so nervous to put Bella under anesthesia to get her teeth cleaned. Well, I am happy to say we found an incredible solution that we are now offering for hundreds of dollars less than a Vet cleaning but with the same results! Here is how it works:
Protects your pet from oral disease and tooth loss. A regularly scheduled oral hygiene routine is the best way to protect your pet's dental health.
We use an ultrasound toothbrush (each dog has their own personal toothbrush.) and a specially formulated ultrasound toothpaste. Ultrasound reaches deep below the gum line to kill germs and bacteria and cleans the teeth and gums to prevent the build up of plaque and tartar. At the same time it increases the blood flow to the gums to heal wounds and stop bleeding.
*Gingivitis and periodontitis
*Oral cavity diseases
*Plaque and tartar build up
It is estimated that by the time they are 2 years old, 80% of dogs begin to show signs of oral disease..
By using ultrasound tooth cleaning as part of a regularly scheduled routine, you can avoid taking your pet to the vet for a professional cleaning, which can only be achieved with full anesthesia.
Vibration free without brushing. The soft bristles are held against the teeth/gums allowing your pet's teeth to be cleaned gently without the irritation of vibration or noise.. Regular cleaning is the most important measure in the fight against dental decay. Ultrasound (air waves - air oscillations) perform the cleaning so brushing is not necessary. Ultrasound cleans more effectively than regular brushing. destroying bacteria even in gum pockets.
Neglecting your dog's dental health can have other serious health implications, as bacteria from a dental infection can result in other organs being compromised, including the heart valves and kidneys.
Although we would recommend more regular treatment, even having your dog's teeth treated when he comes in for grooming will be beneficial, as the ultrasound waves kill bacteria right under the gum line and will help to keep your dog's teeth healthy and consequently improve his overall health.
If you notice a build up of plaque, you can book a package of multiple sessions to get back on track.. If there is plaque/tartar present, we recommend that you start with a course of daily treatments.
IF YOUR DOG'S TEETH ARE SIGNIFICANTLY SCALED, WE WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK VETERINARY ATTENTION INITIALLY FOR A DENTAL DESCALE UNDER ANASTHETIC , THEN CONTINUE WITH A REGULAR PROGRAM OF ULTRASOUND TEETH CLEANING TO MAINTAIN YOUR DOG'S DENTAL HEALTH.
This teeth cleaning was on a 12 year old collie that was done by a groomer. No more inflamed gums, tarter and plaque removed and no more bad breath!
Wash & Fluff – $35.00-$90.00 (Depending on breed, size and temperament)
Includes bathing, dry, brush, nail trim/grinding, clean pads and ear clean.
Full Grooming – $50.00 to $120.00 (Excludes Matting) (Depending on breed, size, condition of coat sand temperament)
Everything included in Wash and Fluff plus full clip/cut, sanitary shave (If needed), complete body check, wellness massage during bathing,
Cat grooming is done on Sundays by appointment only.
$85 and up
A la Carte Menu
Filed/Grinding (if tolerated) – $10.00
Small dogs – $4.00
Medium to Large Dogs – $6.00
Clean Only – $3.00
With pluck– $5..00
Eyes and Mouth – $12.00
Brush-Out Face and Trim – $15.00
Anal Glands $20.00
Skin Treatment $15.00
Hair Growth Treatment $15.00
Flea & Tic Bath. $10.00
Medicated Itch Bath. $5.00
Medicated Oatmeal Bath $5.00
Skunk bath. $20.00
(per half hour)
If it becomes 2 appointments, cost of second appointment is 1/2 of original appointment
Shave down is $20.00 in addition to groom price.
Defurmination is a de-shedding of the coat. Not only will this give your pet a shiny coat but the coat will lay beautifully and bounce when she/he walks.
Specialty Conditioners or Treatments
Paw Treatment-Revitalizes Paws and Pads $2.50
De-Matting Treatment-Helps in removing Matts. Price varies depending on size and length of coat.
Front and Back – $8.00
Front Only – $4.00
Semi-Perminent Coat Dying – $5.00 to $35.00
Depends on the size of the dog and area to be dyed
Pick Up and Drop Off Within a 5-Mile Radius – $10.00
At Your Bark and Call Grooming, Inc.
Proud Member of
Our company’s owner, Cindy Tarquinio, writes informative articles that discuss various issues regarding responsible pet care. If you want to read some of them, simply click on the buttons below. Check back often as new articles will be added to the BLOG page!